Self-Assessment Advice & Support
Self-assessment can be time-consuming, confusing, and stressful. Getting it wrong can lead to significant penalties.
In fact, every year thousands of taxpayers are penalised by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) due to:
- missed deadlines
- incorrect returns
- not retaining appropriate records
Tailored Self-Assessment Service
Our self-assessment service can be tailored to give you the level of support you need and provide you with the peace of mind that your self-assessment obligations are being met. Our service includes:
- A prompt turn-around of the information you provide to give you time to keep your affairs up to date and to plan ahead
- Ensuring all claims have been made to minimise your tax liability
- Clear instruction to you setting out what you need to pay, when and why
- Acting as your agent with HM Revenue & Customs so we can deal them on your behalf
- Experience of dealing with HMRC enquiries, if needed
- Fee protection insurance provided for all business clients ( personal clients can opt in if required)
More Help and Information
If you’re not sure where to start with your self-assessment tax forms or simply have a few questions you need answering give our friendly and experienced team a call in our Redland office on 0117 973 3939 for more information and advice.